HMRC and our politicians want the UK to be the digital leaders in the world. New rules are going to force us down the road of keeping records digitally. There will be ways around this but if you want your business to be able to work faster and smarter, cloud accounting is a wise investment. Cloud Accounting, simply put, is an online bookkeeping package that stores your company’s data in the cloud rather than on a desktop computer or server, so you can access your data on any device that is internet enabled.
We can access your data at the same time as you giving us live information about what is going on in your business. This allows us to play a more active role in your business and give advice throughout the year rather than working with historical data a number of months later.
The benefits of cloud accounting packages are:-
- Keeping your financial information private in a secure environment;
- A backup of your accounting information to prevent loss of data and no more hassle of unreliable back-up procedures;
- Multi user access included so key people of the business can view transactions when and wherever they choose;
- Low initial start-up costs due to monthly subscriptions;
- On-going software development with no hassle due to updates;
- Live feeds to other online information avoiding the need for human input improving reliability and increasing efficiency.
We work closely with four of the main providers in the cloud accounting market so please visit our pages to find out more about their specific capabilities.
As with any of our services we can tailor them to your exact needs. Once we have selected the provider that is right for your business we can discuss any other services you may require.
We would be pleased to offer a completely free visit to discuss your business needs and how implementation can be made as hassle-free as possible.